about the squadjax harmon photography + designweekly interrogationcontact me

26 February 2009

picture tag

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same



This is Shaelyn, Max's buddy, at the park last summer. She was getting pushed in the swing by her mom and Max was getting pushed by me in the swing next to her (when I wasn't snapping pictures). I absolutely love little toddler ponytails and Shaelyn's is just adorable! This is actually the 6th picture taken with my new (professional!) camera.

I tag Shelley, Natalie, Amber, Jennie, Erika, Megan

2 comments:

  1. wow, shaelyn's hair is so much longer now! amazing to see the difference. but still just as blonde as ever. cute pic. i'll put mine in my baby talk edition this month. and funny that your 6th pic was a pic of us!! :)

    ReplyDelete