about the squadjax harmon photography + designweekly interrogationcontact me

15 September 2011

just for laughs

So one of my photographer friends shared something funny today...

I'm sure you've heard of internet scams and may have even received a scam email before. As a small business owner you get a ton of them and deleting them becomes part of your routine. But instead of deleting this one, Amy decided to respond. She put the correspondence on her blog if you'd like to see:


Always be the Honey Badger. Never be the Cobra.


I asked her if I could share the rest of the conversation that she didn't put on her blog and she yes! So here is the rest of the story:

"I decided to call it quits, because he started going for the kill right away:

Thanks so much for your quik response and acceptance of the pet.Am very much happy to read about your availability and the session charges,Kindly calculate the total ...amount for 2 urban session(9th and 10th) for the selected date and any additional charges that may incur or you can let me know your own arrangement.

Kindly get back to me with the following details so i can instruct my associate to make half or full advance payment IMMEDIATELY.

1: Your Full Name to be on the payment
2: Your Address and zip code
3: Your cell phone number

Again I will like to have an idea on printing price for the listed size below:
1-8x10
2-16x20
3-20x24

Hope to read back from you soon.
Best Regard
Await your reply.
Rafael
0020149733728

------------------


Fantastic, Rafael!

I’m guessing you are going for the full Walk Like an Egyptian/Shih Tzu package? That will be a total of $1,050. Also, the prints that you have mentioned will be $500. In addition, I require an Internet Fraud Fake Money Wiring Scam fee of $3,942.15. Please use the contact information below for payment:

FBI - Chicago Branch
2111 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL 60608
Phone: (312) 421-6700

Pyramidly yours, "



Hope you enjoy it! I wish I had her wit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment